Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Resolutions

Every year I always try to have a New Years Resolution and like most years, I don't keep my resolutions.  This year, like past years, I am setting New Years Resolutions but I am going to work hard to try to keep them.  I am not setting up high standards in which I will be setting myself up for failure, like I have done in the past.  In the past, I have said I want to lose 15-20 pounds.  Instead, this year I want to just lose weight.  If it is 1 pound or 15, I am going to be happy.  So, here are my New Years Resolutions:

1.  Lose Weight.
2.  Excercise more (whether it is just getting out to take a walk or getting into the gym).
3.  Eat healthier.
4.  Take a picture a day.
5.  Try to be more optimistic.
6.  To be a better mom to my boys and a better wife to my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment